Me and my 150 gallons

Soumya Ghosh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
6
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends,
I am in this hobby for around 4 years now. Had a four feeter previously with lps domninated tank. Now converted that old tank to a fowlr tank with angels only.
My new tank is nearly an year old now. Have some sps frags and some lps.
Excited to follow people here and get expert help on topics.
I am from India.
Tank dimensions : 48” * 30” * 24”
Skimz Sm207 skimmer
Skimz calcium reactor with simz media
Jebao 9000dct return pump
Marine pure blocks
Maxspect Gyre 230 pump * 2
Maxspect Ethreal * 2
And mostly Aquaforest additivites
Salt till now : Seachem Vibrant Sea
Will use Aquaforest Reef salt in future

Regards,
Soumya
 
Hi friends,
I am in this hobby for around 4 years now. Had a four feeter previously with lps domninated tank. Now converted that old tank to a fowlr tank with angels only.
My new tank is nearly an year old now. Have some sps frags and some lps.
Excited to follow people here and get expert help on topics.
I am from India.
Tank dimensions : 48” * 30” * 24”
Skimz Sm207 skimmer
Skimz calcium reactor with simz media
Jebao 9000dct return pump
Marine pure blocks
Maxspect Gyre 230 pump * 2
Maxspect Ethreal * 2
And mostly Aquaforest additivites
Salt till now : Seachem Vibrant Sea
Will use Aquaforest Reef salt in future

Regards,
Soumya

1f03a4bcab9d2811ca9700f37c113861.jpg


9ba2d026b36408c324b20a63ac4ec882.jpg


Thanks u everyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new