Me from across the pond

Alfie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2018
Messages
273
Reaction score
1,122
Location
Doncaster, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, been on here for years lurking but not really posted. Anyway had to move my 150 recently which needed draining a bit so thought I would share a photo of it.

Happy easter all
Alfie
Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 02-17-40 Alfie on Instagram I had to drain half the tank to move it l...png
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi, welcome to the reef... :)
How did move go ??

Fortunately it went without issue or any losses. It only had to move about 12ft, but had to turn 90 degrees. I had a small kalk leak, but didnt want to risk the floor lol. The missus wasnt happy about the new location but shes got used to it :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

338620535_1165623057468784_7376411489879462497_n.jpg
 
Hello all, been on here for years lurking but not really posted. Anyway had to move my 150 recently which needed draining a bit so thought I would share a photo of it.

Happy easter all
Alfie
Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 02-17-40 Alfie on Instagram I had to drain half the tank to move it l...png
Hey Alfie, Welcome and happy easter.
Thats a lot of calcium there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new