Meaning-"Established Tank" for clams ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20140702_144655.jpg
these are my maximas, sorry I like blue....
 
I agree, anemone's should always be fist in the yank, if applicable, and they will always move as we add more rock, corals, change water flow etc,...So you must keep an eye out for these guys.

Bovine- how huge is that guy !!!

Its a solid 8" , I have been tring to sell him locally.. i started at $150, i have reduced the price down to $100.. My locals are cheap :(
 
I can't recall seeing one that big here for many years.
Why are you selling him ?
Where do you live ?

Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new