Meaning-"Established Tank" for clams ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20140702_144655.jpg
these are my maximas, sorry I like blue....
 
I agree, anemone's should always be fist in the yank, if applicable, and they will always move as we add more rock, corals, change water flow etc,...So you must keep an eye out for these guys.

Bovine- how huge is that guy !!!

Its a solid 8" , I have been tring to sell him locally.. i started at $150, i have reduced the price down to $100.. My locals are cheap :(
 
I can't recall seeing one that big here for many years.
Why are you selling him ?
Where do you live ?

Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new