Media reactor ?

muggle0981

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
1,439
Reaction score
819
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had purchased a media reactor to help my gfo as i was running .17


Barely used any media but it was stripping me down to zero


So i took off and went back to putting it into a bag


I also run carbon-should be no issues if i use reactor for carbon as long keeping it conpressed

Hate having equipment now that am not using
 
I never use GFO for this reason. I use BlueRx phosphate remover. I use half though of what it says to use if I have a phosphate problem and can control it. Carbon will be better in reactor no tumbling. Take GFO out
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new