Medical Fund for Scott

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been informed that Scott from Ebayfish has Lost an eye from a rare disease with his Cornia's. He will need a very exspensive Surgery to save his remaining eye as he may lose it too. I want to start a fund for his medical costs as he has no insurance to pay for this 10,000.00 operation. Please help a fellow Reefer in need if you can!
A fund site will be set up on MTRC.org ASAP.
Bill

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill rev made a forum for fund-raising for R2R approved sales and auctions. There's lots on love here on r2r that I never see in any other forums. :)

Here's the link :
Fund-raising Sales and Auctions

Funny Thing! I set the thread up and Now I am Blocked from the Site, Rev said he would Fix that but It has not Happened Yet!
Bill

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was removed because all fund-raising has to be R2R approved before we allow it. This has now been approved. We do this to protect the community. Sad to say but there is no way we can get involved with every case but we will do what we can. Glad MTRC is heading this up!

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was removed because all fund-raising has to be R2R approved before we allow it. This has now been approved. We do this to protect the community. Sad to say but there is no way we can get involved with every case but we will do what we can. Glad MTRC is heading this up!
Thanks Rev, I sent the E-Mail you requested and they all came back unsent! So there was some problem with the messages getting through. But I guess It's all cleared up now.
I want to thank any and all that can help in any amount they can spare as even a few bucks makes a difference when you have no money!!!
God Bless All that can help
Bill

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back