MeekPolyp's 29 gallon SPS garden!!

MeeKPoLYp

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
93
Reaction score
73
Location
Jacksonville, FloriDA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
I'm Max from Jacksonville, Florida....new here but no newb :) .....

29 Gallon tank

6x39w CoralVue t5ho (all KZ and ATI bulbs)

2 Channel Dosing Pump

Vortech MP40

Rock, Sand, Hang on Fuge/Skimmer

Questions?

comments

Ill have more pics later:wink:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20110723_002241.jpg
    IMG_20110723_002241.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_20110723_002217.jpg
    IMG_20110723_002217.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 165
First off, welcome to R2R!! That tank is packed to the gills with some beautiful corals! Thanks for sharing
 
Nice lookin tank your corals look vibrant and fish full of life I don't think you could fit another coral in there lol Welcome aboard
 
IMG_20110731_182348.jpg
IMG_20110723_002135.jpg
DSC02260.jpg

IMG_20110731_182910.jpg

Thanks. Its not what I would call the "cleanest" setup...But it is low budget, low maint., high nutrients, and grows the heck out of some Cnidarians.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new