Meet and greet everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeFoss
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Mike... Welcome!
What kind of setup do you have... Any pics to post?
 
Hi I have a 90 with LEDs with two mp 40s for flow and far as stock I have a array of stuff some high end and some not so much but I will have pics up soon :-)
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Mike
Welcome to R2R!!! I'm a new member as well. Sound like you have a great setup can't wait to see the pics. My tank isn't as established a yours, but if you have any questions feel free to ask me. If I can't help theres plenty of information posted in other treads by many very knowledgeable members, and also you can start treads of your own with new topics. Anyways glad to see you joined ,Reef2Reef is awesome. Check out my tank if you would like its in the treads below yourself in meet and greet. Also there is contests all the time you should check out theres one for new members this month were you can win a hundered dollar gift card to live aquaria check it out, and welcome to the community
Steviereefs
 
Awesome!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new