Meet beba my new rose urchin

lilly.hall

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
147
Location
raleigh
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I bought another urchin ! They were on sale at my lfs! It’s a rose pink urchin. I named it beeba.

ECCB469C-18DC-4444-8C07-F49A11DCBB4D.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 53820584-C48E-4112-9498-F09D7C6BE648.jpeg
    53820584-C48E-4112-9498-F09D7C6BE648.jpeg
    177.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 678EEABD-BED4-4F39-BEC4-77E9720D1859.jpeg
    678EEABD-BED4-4F39-BEC4-77E9720D1859.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 61679606-B934-4A11-B723-E0AE7C1D9930.jpeg
    61679606-B934-4A11-B723-E0AE7C1D9930.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 39
It looks beautiful! I hope you have fun with them. I love short spine urchins but don't think I can sacrifice future frags for it. That's why I'm considering a pencil urchin.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new