Meet Cuddles

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mike.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mike.

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Messages
524
Reaction score
2,379
Location
my desk
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe this is a long tip, picked up for 14 bucks! Hopefully the clowns like it.

IMG_2963.jpeg
 
I would say. Stumbled upon it by sheer luck
I'm a real sucker for these types of anemones. In my next build I'll put one in and wait for it to split. And split again. So cool!
 
I'm a real sucker for these types of anemones. In my next build I'll put one in and wait for it to split. And split again. So cool!
Nice!!!! Is it a long tip? I'm still very green with learning all of the types ha
 
It WAS. Past tense. I'm currently waiting on my flooring to go from carpet to tile before launching a 203g (48x39x25). I had one in my old 90g back 15 years ago.
 
It WAS. Past tense. I'm currently waiting on my flooring to go from carpet to tile before launching a 203g (48x39x25). I had one in my old 90g back 15 years ago.
thats awesome. I hear you on the floor, I'm about to being than endeavor..except 1960s wood floor to a sand and recoat.
 
thats awesome. I hear you on the floor, I'm about to being than endeavor..except 1960s wood floor to a sand and recoat.
Oh YES! You have old school hardwood floors! My childhood home was built in 1958 and had hardwood EVERYWHERE!
 
Oh YES! You have old school hardwood floors! My childhood home was built in 1958 and had hardwood EVERYWHERE!
yup! bought the house last july, got married in november. Talk about hectic haha pulled up the carpet and found beautiful hardwood floors..they just need to be redone. We bought the house from a lady who was 101, just passed away this year. God bless her.
 
settled in nicely!!! its massive!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2999.jpeg
    IMG_2999.jpeg
    271.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3001.jpeg
    IMG_3001.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3002.jpeg
    IMG_3002.jpeg
    311.8 KB · Views: 35

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new