Meet Leo-my new dwarf

  • Thread starter Thread starter tj w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,230
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
790e481f80d840c225dd0477de55cd8d.jpg
2bc11f52eda2d6e0644385ce880796a1.jpg


I got him from Mike with Ark aquatics. He has been in captivity for over a year and is eating frozen like a champ. He will take LRS reef frenzy right from your fingers. (Will post a video soon). His tail got tore up from the previous owners undulated trigger. It's on the mend. I've been wanting a small one since I got into the hobby. I finally took the plunge after lots of research and advise.
 
He's in with a couple of flasher wrasses, sailfin tang, heniochus butterfly,coral beauty angel, a couple of damsels, leopard wrasses and a mild mannered Niger trigger
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new