Meet the Family

Mikey-D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
417
Reaction score
1,251
Location
Virginia Beach
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have Gatsby (Copperband), Bella (Black Ice Clown), Eddie (OcellarisClown) and Beau (Yellow Watchman Goby)

PXL_20221220_000651020.jpg PXL_20221220_000749453.jpg PXL_20221220_000810998.MP.jpg PXL_20221220_000210835.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
We have Gatsby (Copperband), Bella (Black Ice Clown), Eddie (OcellarisClown) and Beau (Yellow Watchman Goby)

PXL_20221220_000651020.jpg PXL_20221220_000749453.jpg PXL_20221220_000810998.MP.jpg PXL_20221220_000210835.jpg
Looking good. Not sure if many realize youve been with us for a while now.
Guess the word meet triggered welcomes. . LOL. Welcome to your fish
 
Looking good. Not sure if many realize youve been with us for a while now.
Guess the word meet triggered welcomes. . LOL. Welcome to your fish
Hahaha yea I was trying to find a proper thread for Meet The Fish forum but this was the only one I thought was proper enough
 
I hope your cbb is eating well for you.

Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK
So he eats very well. While I had him in QT I found out he enjoys the chase of food as do the clowns so instead of turning off for feed mode I keep the waves on and they love the shrimp. I coat it with selcon too
 
We have Gatsby (Copperband), Bella (Black Ice Clown), Eddie (OcellarisClown) and Beau (Yellow Watchman Goby)

PXL_20221220_000651020.jpg PXL_20221220_000749453.jpg PXL_20221220_000810998.MP.jpg PXL_20221220_000210835.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Virginia Beach:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new