Meet the new Aqua Illumination Nero wave maker

AquaNerd

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
400
Reaction score
231
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://aquanerd.com/2018/08/meet-the-new-aqua-illumination-nero-wave-marker.html

Click the link about to learn more and see the short video clips.

nero5_w_driver_iso.jpg
 
This looks very sleek and super compact. Assuming it has different wave modes (other than just adjusting speeds), this could be a game-changer, especially if it connects directly to Apex without a module via the new WIFI integration. Ecotech has spoiled me and has gotten me to the point where I look down on any wavemaker with a cord inside the tank, but this definitely looks very nice. I think once Ecotech's patent runs out, we'll start to see more competition in that space.
 
Not sure I like the antenna sticking up on the inside.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new