Meeting Feb 23rd?

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who has any interest in meeting Saturday the 23rd? It has been a year now so I am happy to host and be judged on my tanks growth [emoji16]

I can get the microscope out and cast it to the TV again. Anyone is welcome to bring a sample of their tanks algae and we can see whats in it.

Edit:
The meeting will start at 12 on Saturday Feb. 23. People usually hang around for a couple hours so don't worry if you can't be there right at the start.

If you plan on coming, please say so in this thread so I can gauge how many people to expect. If you want to bring something to share that is great too, but certainly not required. If you do want to bring something or have an idea for the meeting then post that too.

Last edited:

GWHouston

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m hoping I can make that since that is my wife’s birthday weekend and we will already be up there for a concert. Will let u know for sure next week.

wadesims2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this on all the Facebook groups we should start signing up to bring food I’ll wait to see what others want to bring him fill in a gap

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, not sure how I missed this!

I don't think I'll be able to. I think I'm tied up for the better part of the next 3 weekends. I should know for sure fairly soon.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made this a sticky to help with visibility.

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Madison by Aquatic Cove and if enough people are interested we can get together at noon.

I have a couple small frags we can draw for. Free of course.

If you haven’t been to a meeting yet. It is a good place to get to know local reefers and ask for advice from the more experienced people.

As for my tank. I have been in the hobby a couple years. I have a 160 gallon Triton method tank (no water changes)

Last edited:

wadesims2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just requested and revived admin on the Facebook group so I will advertise it there

OP
OP
Monkeynaut

Monkeynaut

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@H@rry I hope you can come too. There are a few corals I have forgotten the name of now.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back