Melanarus playing clown

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,174
Reaction score
10,392
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tried to get a closer pic but when I do, the tank thinks it’s feeding time and the behavior changes. Old man playing in the sarcophyton. He buries himself way before lights out.
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5257.jpeg
 
I guess he feels secure in there, like a cat in a cardboard box, haha.
 
That's funny! Although I will have to admit, it does look very cozy in there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new