Member Frag Swap

  • Thread starter Thread starter SamsReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SamsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,815
Reaction score
2,162
Location
Basking Ridge, New Jersey
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fellow reefers,

Does anyone know of any member frag swap event in the tri state...all the ones I have been to are vendor frag swaps...RAP, NJReefers, MAnhattan reefs...

I miss DFWMAS frag swaps....since I moved to NJ from Dallas

Sam
 
Not sure if it is what you are looking for but in CT there is the Frag Farmers Market. It is a mix of vendors and hobbyists...over 60 people setting up tanks, from jason fox and zoanthids.com to normal hobbyists selling what they grew. If you do a search on here you will find it. The date March 11th.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new