Member's Official Full Tank Shot thread...

DSC_1267.jpg


FTS3_Stitch.jpg

12 Gallon Office Desktop Nano (build thread)
 
My 300 Gallon Mixed Reef

My 300 Gallon Mixed Reef

FTS 5 August 2010
245.jpg


FTS 8 December 2010
399.jpg



FTS 3 August 2011
584.jpg


I will start new thread for Complete detail of my tank... ;)
 
An update from mine (A bit hazy, I just did a 5G water change).

P1010414.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new