So another thread got me thinking…Do you remember your very first hitchhiker? Whether it was a huh what’s that? Or wow that’s cool?
Mine I would have to say is a core memory (don’t ask why, as I have no idea) but bought one of my first pieces of Fiji live rock in 2003. It had a neat little cave on the back side. Bought it from Today’s Pet, the second set of their wall of fish tanks, bottom left tank, towards the middle, in the Columbia Mall in Maryland. Put it in my 12 gallon JBJ Nano Cube and that night a black brittle star, about 6 inch leg span or so, crawled out of the cave. That thing lived for years and I still have that piece of rock.
Okay you can call me wierd now. But do you remember your very first hitchhiker?
Mine I would have to say is a core memory (don’t ask why, as I have no idea) but bought one of my first pieces of Fiji live rock in 2003. It had a neat little cave on the back side. Bought it from Today’s Pet, the second set of their wall of fish tanks, bottom left tank, towards the middle, in the Columbia Mall in Maryland. Put it in my 12 gallon JBJ Nano Cube and that night a black brittle star, about 6 inch leg span or so, crawled out of the cave. That thing lived for years and I still have that piece of rock.
Okay you can call me wierd now. But do you remember your very first hitchhiker?
