Mentor?..maybe you!?!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VTek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VTek

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
136
Reaction score
40
Location
North Liberty, IA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I wanted to post something on the forums today and it may seem kind of cliche, but I am looking for a mentor/friend that is willing to work with me on improving my tank. Someone with experience with SPS and LPS that would be willing to chat/pm on my current setup, things I could change or help trouble shoot any problems that i may ever run into. I've been in the hobby for about 13 months now and currently have a 90g LPS dominate system but looking to dive into SPS/mixed reef in the near future. Here was my first post on R2R with my setup (few changes since). http://reef2reef.com/threads/new-to-r2r-brief-introduction.226706/

Is anyone out there looking to take someone under their wing and share advice with every now and again? Please shoot me a PM if you have nothing but time and willing to share all of your knowledge to another reefer in the hobby! Eager to learn. Committed.

disclaimer**
Not looking for a babysitter by any means.
Not looking to pay for 'services' ahaha. volunteer only ;)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new