Mesenterial filaments?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hafer12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hafer12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2015
Messages
240
Reaction score
116
Location
Shreveport, Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180216_162959.jpg
?
 
Hard to tell from the pic because it’s captured in motion...
But I don’t think it is.
If they’re throwing mf, you’ll notice a little slime in the area too.
And I’m just not seeing that...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new