Rhodactis v Rhodactis Warfare?

The Warelock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2025
Messages
311
Reaction score
226
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of these shrooms had about 1-2” of space between them like a week ago. Suddenly they’re all crowded together and laying their skirts on the OG…

Is this an urgent issue to remedy (separating them) or is this ok?

I don’t see anything else happening, no mesenterial filaments, so shrinking, they’re all laying out fat and happy. I run a small bag of carbon so hopefully no chemical stuff happening but just in case.

Appreciate any thoughts y’all may have. Cheers!


20260916_190133_12F3A185-5F5D-49F2-AECC-C35A18CA855F.png
 
Bumping early because I just need someone to tell me it’s ok because I had to leave and now I’m freaking out thinking about this while I’m away from the tank :(


giphy-downsized.gif
 
Your safe don't worry, I have piles of different mushrooms piled together, they are fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new