Mesmerizing beautiful dive in the Philippines

I was stationed in the PI for 4 years at San Miguel Communications Station in Zambales province. We did A LOT of diving in the Capone Islands. You may want to dive Guam, Saipan and Truk like I did.
 
I was stationed in the PI for 4 years at San Miguel Communications Station in Zambales province. We did A LOT of diving in the Capone Islands. You may want to dive Guam, Saipan and Truk like I did.

Thanks
will put it on the list
don’t know when ill get to go
 
thats a fantastic encounter with the whale shark.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new