• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

metal halide fixtures

Saltydog69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for a geismann mh t5 fixture, needs to be 36 inch or maybe even a 24.. anyone know who is selling them these days. most places are out of stock.. im wanting to get rid of the leds for my acro tank and go back to mh>

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Gmann Infiniti 24” (1x250w DE & 4 T5). Its changed hands a few times but all around looks great still. I have a few 14K Phoenix bulbs brand new for it as well. Im on vacation but i can take a bunch of pics for you if your interested once i return home. You can PM me if you want. I can ship and im looking to sell it for pretty cheap. I have plenty of shipping supplies and im confident in my ability to ship such a fixture. Let me know!

OP
OP
S

Saltydog69

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man that sounds perfect. I appreciate it just hit me back with some pics whenever you can. You can just text me at 2703563310
I have a Gmann Infiniti 24” (1x250w DE & 4 T5). Its changed hands a few times but all around looks great still. I have a few 14K Phoenix bulbs brand new for it as well. Im on vacation but i can take a bunch of pics for you if your interested once i return home. You can PM me if you want. I can ship and im looking to sell it for pretty cheap. I have plenty of shipping supplies and im confident in my ability to ship such a fixture. Let me know!

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Man that sounds perfect. I appreciate it just hit me back with some pics whenever you can. You can just text me at 2703563310
Sounds good. Im heading back home one Saturday. I can txt you some pics on Sunday!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 75 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back