Mexican turbo snail eggs?

Mattc123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2019
Messages
190
Reaction score
56
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home to see two Mexican turbo snails thrashing around on top of each other on the glass and thought, huh that's weird, and 30 minutes later this is what I see. I'm assuming these are Mexican turbo snail eggs? Can I expect them to hatch?

0918AE13-6860-4DFC-BEBE-C42F0D2CD964.jpeg 08EBEBB5-2482-434D-9056-74928E48B516.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new