mfollen’s 300 CDA Reef

Hallucination zoa settling in too
74725949-63C9-48D9-948D-F390DBD6F490.jpeg
 
Beautiful tank, Very nice! 14' of viewable glass absolutely awesome. Can't wait to see the sticks all grown up, won't be long.
 
Thank you!!!!

I’ll be sharing some nice acro pics soon, alkalinity consumption has skyrocketed this past week with a number of encrustments starting to go off branching out.

Hopefully some will become nice colonies like yours!
 
Last edited:
I’ll provide an update on the Angel tank soon, I’m waiting on some new lighting to better show it off.

In the meantime, they’re still patrolling their tank and growing!
7220EBE6-01F2-459F-9FC9-C252A38EBFD6.jpeg
 
Looking great!
 
CC scarlet fevers
D233DF0E-45B9-4214-B17D-0052A717DB4C.jpeg

I’ve always had a challenge with the guys in the past. Super under rated zoa with great patterns and colors
Thankfully these seem to be chugging along fine
 
Getting away from the racks… meanwhile on the rocks there are some gardens starting to take foot as well
7A248054-FD08-4AD9-8C35-5CC9156C3BE0.jpeg
 
Thank you! Yes they are a classic and not expensive, but are incredible looking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new