Hey all,
Looking for some advice on a new light purchase.
I'm looking to purchase either a 48" Hamilton Cebu Sun MH/T5 or the 48" 8x54w ATI Sunpower T5. I've always used LEDs so I'm pretty clueless on MH and T5 technology and what might be best (and what I would prefer) for my 90 gallon (mostly) SPS tank. I'm looking for optimal growth and color (who isn't, right?!). :D
Also, depending on what you might suggest, could you please include suggestions on which options would be best for each fixture? For example, for the Cebu, should I get the electronic ballast with 14K Hamilton bulbs, or an M80 ballast with 20K Radiums? Other suggestions?
Conversely, for the ATI, should I get the standard 8x54w fixture, or the dimmable one? And what about bulbs, what combination would you recommend for my setup? I can't even begin to guess which 8 bulbs would be optimal. Hoping someone can offer up some suggestions based on their own experience.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Pete
Looking for some advice on a new light purchase.
I'm looking to purchase either a 48" Hamilton Cebu Sun MH/T5 or the 48" 8x54w ATI Sunpower T5. I've always used LEDs so I'm pretty clueless on MH and T5 technology and what might be best (and what I would prefer) for my 90 gallon (mostly) SPS tank. I'm looking for optimal growth and color (who isn't, right?!). :D
Also, depending on what you might suggest, could you please include suggestions on which options would be best for each fixture? For example, for the Cebu, should I get the electronic ballast with 14K Hamilton bulbs, or an M80 ballast with 20K Radiums? Other suggestions?
Conversely, for the ATI, should I get the standard 8x54w fixture, or the dimmable one? And what about bulbs, what combination would you recommend for my setup? I can't even begin to guess which 8 bulbs would be optimal. Hoping someone can offer up some suggestions based on their own experience.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Pete
