Miami hurricane colony

Frenchie87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
198
Reaction score
4
Location
Statesville, nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a big colony I bought from another person on here awhile back. It got 60-70+ eyes. Just looking to make some room for new ones. I still have a smaller colony I will keep for myself. Heres a bad pic from my phone. $425 shipped.
d7df3ab2.jpg
 
It was slow at first but then Grows fairly quick once I found the right spot in my tank. When I got it it had around 50 eyes and has been fragged a couple times. And that was less than a year ago.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new