Michael Jackson IS DEAD!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neon Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
the saying is "life is but a vapor here today and gone tomorrow." also "dont worry about tomorrow for today has enough evil sufficent of itself."
 
As someone else said the guy really never stood a chance.. He grew up surrounded in fame and wealth. He was always going to be crazy. Victim of his own successes..
 
And now Farrah ... sad day for us who grew up with Charlies Angels and the early days of Michael Jackson! Best wishes to their families :(
 
Say what you will about him and I was never really a fan but that boy could dance.

Yes sad about Farah also. She really fought the cancer and it's to bad she had to go through all that.

kass
 
Regardless of Michael Jackson's past "issues" .... he will always be the "King of Pop"!! Two of my favorite tunes are Heal The World & Man in The Mirror ..... :cry:

Paul
 
When I posted I was not refering to the child molestation issues that he had, I highly believe in inocent until proven guilty. With both of the instances that he had he was not proven guilty, not only that the second time the mother of the child admitted that it was a scam. In my opinion she should be jailed!

The things that I found strange was dangling his child off of a balcony, bleaching his skin white, coving his face, TONS of plastic surgery to make him look like an alien and all of the other many strange things that he done. Seems as he went from normal to extremely disturbed. But, thats what an addiction to pain killers can do to a person I suppose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new