Michigan Members a question

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was wondering if anyone here on r2r that is also on the michigan reefers forum is also having problems accessing the forums lately? I have been having problems the last couple of days and keep getting either redirected or error messages. Got through for a little while late last night, and then this morning started having problems again. Just wondering if it is something going on with the site and server or if it is some type of issue on my end. Thanks.

Andy Nguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here, I tried going on there this morning and it's not working for me either. I think it might be closed or shut down today..
But I got on yesterday perfectly fine.

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know that it is not just me, was having problems yesterday afternoon got on late last night around 2am. Tried again noticed that when got redirected that it said that domain had expired. Hopefully they get it worked out. Although I have been spending most of my time here still would be nice to have the local forum also.

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up if haven't already figured it out the site is back up

OP
OP
B

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you all, I am on R2R on a daily basis, and for answers to my questions that come up look here to find those answers. I do look on MR for the selling forums from time to time and have been checking out CR, but this has really become my home forum :wink: Reminds me I think I am a bit behind on updating my build logs, will have to catch those up sometime this week.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back