Michigan Saltwater

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skywater
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Skywater

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
95
Reaction score
83
Location
Hart
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any favorite saltwater aquarium shops in Michigan?
 
Im still quite new to the hobby but I work in the Shelby area and Kees pets at 23 and van **** is my lfs. Theyre always super friendly and the saltwater staff has helped me tons. Theyre not perfect but Id recommend them if youre in the area. The saltwater selection is enough to keep me coming back
 
Upvote 0
Thats not meant as a curse lol, its the street name. Major rd 1 mile east of mound
 
Upvote 0
Im still quite new to the hobby but I work in the Shelby area and Kees pets at 23 and van **** is my lfs. Theyre always super friendly and the saltwater staff has helped me tons. Theyre not perfect but Id recommend them if youre in the area. The saltwater selection is enough to keep me coming back
Thankyou for the recommendation. When I get over to that area, I will definitely stop by the Kees shop. I am over on the west side of Michigan not to far from Lake Michigan. Ironically a little town next to where I live, in Hart, is called 'Shelby'. When looking up places of business there, the internet will often confuse that little town for 'Shelby Township' over on the east side of the state. A very good day trip across Michigan. Thanks again.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new