• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Micro Brittle Stars - FREE

Weedy Sea Dragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some hitchhikers on live rock and they multiplied like crazy. I have a 2.5 nano set up and there are dozens of them so if anyone wants some you can have as many as you like. From what I heard they are a good addition to a clean up crew.

Currently located in Coral Springs.

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you ship them if I pay for shipping

Indopacific sea farms sells and ships them...
https://www.ipsf.com/ministars.html

By the time you pay shipping form him it might even be cheaper from them..

They are a great addition to a reef for biodiversity and clean up crew.
Not to mention they a re cool. All the little arms coming out when you feed.

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want you to ship them if you have never shipped because I don't want nothing to happen to them but I live in Maryland so it probably would be expensive to ship

OP
OP
Weedy Sea Dragon

Weedy Sea Dragon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That company charges $34.95 with shipping and his starfish look different than mine. I'll try to get some pics tonight and post them.

Doran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello......

If you can box a bunch. Bunch being undefined. And ship I’d be happy to pay 30-40 to cover your efforts.......lmk

Thx

Chasing-Coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some hitchhikers on live rock and they multiplied like crazy. I have a 2.5 nano set up and there are dozens of them so if anyone wants some you can have as many as you like. From what I heard they are a good addition to a clean up crew.

I'll take a bunch of them is they are still available. I am located in deerfield beach so I am available to pick up at any time. Thank you!

Navymedic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you ever head up north towards central florida I can come out and meet you. I'm in Orlando.

Mike

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back