Micro mussa health

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jadedog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
382
Reaction score
206
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank is probably 75ish days old my parameters are stable and about 10days ago I made a mistake thinking I was buying a zoa and I ended up buying a micro mussa and a torch(i meant to buy the torch). I think the torch looks healthy but idk about the micro mussa could anyone let me know. I meant to buy a zoa because there hardy but I made a mistake 🤦‍♂️ sorry if the pictures suck there super blue

20250712_180756.jpg 20250712_181300.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new