Micro reef rdy tank thoughts or experiences

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss this thread?

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think these are silly lol
Then why even reply was ot asking what you thought was asking for first hand experience
I would rather spend that dough on reefing gear or frags
But when your tank is full and you have every piece of gear wife won't let you have another full sized tank a small frag tank is all I can get

Your comment hold no actual information or is helpful at all

keep what youd rather do to yourself please as it does nothing but end up causing fights and i hate the hate
Miss this thread?
Yes I did miss that entirly thank you only helpful person who has responded

Thank you for your time in finding this for me

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miss this thread?
This was extremely helpful thank you so much it awnsered every question I had now I want one even more lol

trying to see whats going on with the group buy and how soon the wife will let me get it lol

I may end up paying full price cuz I have to wait till my bday in November all good tho

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Then why even reply was ot asking what you thought was asking for first hand experience

But when your tank is full and you have every piece of gear wife won't let you have another full sized tank a small frag tank is all I can get

Your comment hold no actual information or is helpful at all

keep what youd rather do to yourself please as it does nothing but end up causing fights and i hate the hate

Yes I did miss that entirly thank you only helpful person who has responded

Thank you for your time in finding this for me
Because they’re on an opinion forum and asked for opinions on it.
I think the concept is cute but functionality isn’t there-unless you’re waiting by it with an eyedropper full of rodi water.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

anyone know anything about this tank

I want one for a frag tank and sexy shrimp I just don't know if it's actually good or not
If you have between now and November, I'd suggest watching your local reef club for a good deal and spending the $200 on a larger used tank that will be more sustainable.

OP
OP
Tankkeepers

Tankkeepers

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have between now and November, I'd suggest watching your local reef club for a good deal and spending the $200 on a larger used tank that will be more sustainable.
Not an option honestly I'll probly end up with a fluval evo 5 as the frag tank for the biocube 32

Thanks tho

Because they’re on an opinion forum and asked for opinions on it.
I think the concept is cute but functionality isn’t there-unless you’re waiting by it with an eyedropper full of rodi water.
Looks like it could be maintained just fine threw an auto top off system honestly not real sure what the problem is here a doser with a float or eye would work just fine even enoff room for a sponge and some carbon

And as a nano shroom frag tank I think it would go fine

BanjoBandito

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, just buy a 40 dollar 3 gallon cookie jar. I don't understand this product at all. It's certainly a "cute" idea, but the only real way to keep it stable is consistent 100% waterchanges just like a PICO jar. I just don't see the reason to spend the money on something that could be run out of a tupperware container.

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but if they bothered to read the first post then they would of know what I was asking
You asked for opinions about this tank.
Your title literally says "thoughts or experiences." You have been given opinions about this tank. But it sounds like you're looking for opinions that agree with the opinion you already have, which sort of negates the whole idea of asking for opinions.

I like your idea of the 5 gallon evo. That will be worlds better than this, especially if you plan to use it as a frag tank.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back