Microbacter Clean vs 7

Acro Junky

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
2,580
Location
california
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone, quick question for those with experience. I’m planning to dose bacteria to help deal with dinos. I currently have a bottle of MicroBacter Clean, but not MicroBacter7. Will Clean be effective on its own, or is MB7 the better option for treating dinos?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new