Microbacter clean

fachatga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had really good results with using microbacter clean lately. Tank is like 3-4 months old and just wanted to see if I could help get through the ugly stages. Had some dinos and ugly algae. I was brushing off a rock or two every night and using the recommend dose. Now even the rocks that I never scrubbed are starting to lose the ugly algae and just havething on them but they’re mostly smooth and looking much nicer. I’m just curious anybody having any negative consequences with this product. Anything I should look out for. Kind of like I don’t know what I don’t know situation. Thanks.

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing to watch for is bottoming out nitrate and phosphate. Other than that and not overdosing, there really isn't anything to watch out for

OP
OP
fachatga

fachatga

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. My phosphates actually are higher now with less demand in the system I assume. Only a few frags in at the moment. Was around .01 but now it’s in the .1-.12 range. I keep forgetting to test nitrates on that tank but I assume it’s same trend. Maybe I’ll remember tonight. So for now I love that stuff. Worked amazingly so far.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 134 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back