Microbubbles from Return Chamber - No Vortex

Staskelunatic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Daphne
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an IM NUVO Fusion 2 Pro. I just set it up a few weeks ago and I am having microbubbles. I noticed in the return chamber there are small bubbles coming up from the return pump. My theory is that the pump is catching some of these and breaking them up in the impeller. Problem is I can’t fit my hand down there and not sure I can get the pump up without creating more problems. I am open to suggestions. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8236.mov
    14.7 MB
Update: When I remove the media basket from the overflow the bubbles go away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new