Micromussa growout garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter ret25yo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ret25yo

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
38
Location
Grand Junction CO
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You think they are to close to each other?

20220908_160158.jpg 20220908_160250.jpg 20220908_160250.jpg
 
I made the mistake of having a Micro Lord and a very mean Micro Diminuta too close. Was able to move them within hours, but the Lord got hammered
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new