Microscope ID Pics

AtlanticGail

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
92
Reaction score
24
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, no clue what I was doing but amazed that I got some pics. Not sure the magnification is. It's kind of a reddish brown hair algae.

PXL_20231115_231910556.jpg PXL_20231115_232229969.jpg PXL_20231115_231339319.jpg
 
Long story short, no clue what I was doing but amazed that I got some pics. Not sure the magnification is. It's kind of a reddish brown hair algae.

PXL_20231115_231910556.jpg PXL_20231115_232229969.jpg PXL_20231115_231339319.jpg
Hard to tell what these are pictures of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new