Midas blenny compatibility

Woodchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first of all would you recommend keeping a Midas blenny in a 30 gallon tank? Second I know Midas blennys are aggressive towards other blennys but what about gobys, specifically the tiger watchman goby? Thanks for all the help.

EvanDeVita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well first of all would you recommend keeping a Midas blenny in a 30 gallon tank? Second I know Midas blennys are aggressive towards other blennys but what about gobys, specifically the tiger watchman goby? Thanks for all the help.
I also have a 30 gallon, and while they should be fine, I don't think its right to keep one. They are quite long and like lots of room. I personally wouldn't get one.

Murica

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the ones I’ve had are either in a rock’s hole or within a foot from that rock their entire life. As long as foods within reach and they get plenty to eat, they rarely go swimming for the heck of it

whitcory

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Midas goes all over the place and is sort of the boss of the tank. I have a 50 gallon tank and he does have a hiding space but is a bold, swimmer and great personality. He was the first fish in so that may have something to do with it. He picks on some of the other tank mates sometimes but nothing too serious.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 1 4.2%
Back