MidWest Newbie

MarkSativa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
10
Location
Warsaw, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site. I've been in the hobby for 5 years. I keep a 90 gallon tank. I will post a photo later on today.:wink:
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
North central Indiana.

Is there a thread that was some rules on it?
 
Last edited:
Here is a photo like I promised. This photo is about 4 weeks old. I have rearranged a little.
IMG_2221.jpg


Better late then never
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new