might be a stupid question but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey MD I will be buying the aqua max small reactor and...well as the best time of the year to buy stuff is coming up black Friday, just wondering if I should hold off 2 months or get it now while I am doing my plumbing.

guess the question is any idea if the unit will be part of the black Friday sale? dont want to sound cheep but hey the hobby is spendy :p

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Will you be using the hose barbs on top of the reactor? If yes, then plumb in 2 valves and hose barbs and blank it out with a piece of hose until after black Friday, cyber Monday purchases.

OP
OP
Devaji

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Will you be using the hose barbs on top of the reactor? If yes, then plumb in 2 valves and hose barbs and blank it out with a piece of hose until after black Friday, cyber Monday purchases.

nah I am building a manifold so its gonna hang from that. I just hate to but stuff so close to BF...

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey MD I will be buying the aqua max small reactor and...well as the best time of the year to buy stuff is coming up black Friday, just wondering if I should hold off 2 months or get it now while I am doing my plumbing.

guess the question is any idea if the unit will be part of the black Friday sale? dont want to sound cheep but hey the hobby is spendy :p

Well if you can wait, I would say wait. It's likely to be on sale, we're likely to have stock, and it's possible there may be more products in this category available by then ... and maybe even on sale (or not). If inventory were an issue, I would suggest you buy now. But we're beefing up stock levels for Q4 and beyond so I think you have everything to gain by waiting.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
perfect thanks Jeff. oh I am excited I see more things in my cart...
thanks for the replay.

k1PlgF3.gif

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 59 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.0%
Back