Mighty Magnet Size

hers0109

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
124
Reaction score
41
Location
El Dorado Hills
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello - I am having my first acrylic aquarium built and trying to decide on appropriate mighty magnet size.

Front glass will be 1” thick and the two sides will be .75” thick. Should I go with the F4 or F5 magnet size?

Seems like F4 is ideal for .75” and F5 is ideal for 1” glass.

I’d like the ability to utilize the algae dozer too which claims to add .25”.
 
I would go for the magnet that allows the thickest glass.
Per their site you can always reduce the strength with their spacers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new