Mightyjet 538 issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter bondno9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bondno9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
125
Reaction score
26
Location
new jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the pump set to stream mode. I set it to a single speed to keep the water at the same level since I run a ATO. I come home from work and it’s still set to 1.9 but I see the water level consistently changing as if it was in sine wave mode. Luckily my ATO reservoir was low so it didn’t overfill my tank much but man that would’ve been a nasty accident. Anyone have this issue before?
 
1730133822972.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new