MikeC's SOFTY TANK

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Beautiful shots and tank as usual - it's inspiring! What is that frilly purple coral in post #255 (5th picture)? You may want to warn your Softies, I saw a few Stonies making an appearance :)
 
Beautiful shots and tank as usual - it's inspiring! What is that frilly purple coral in post #255 (5th picture)? You may want to warn your Softies, I saw a few Stonies making an appearance :)

My guess would be blue anthelia or even a type of xenia.
Beautiful tank as always and something to shoot for!
 
Beautiful shots and tank as usual - it's inspiring! What is that frilly purple coral in post #255 (5th picture)? You may want to warn your Softies, I saw a few Stonies making an appearance :)
Thank you that is Giant Pullsing Pompom Xenia. It grows on a single stawk so it is nice because it doesn't spread.
 
This reef inspires me!
 
Awesome tank! This is the type of tank I am getting ready to set up. I love the movement of the softies, it just makes everything look more alive me thinks! Nothing wrong with SPS though.
 
Awesome tank! This is the type of tank I am getting ready to set up. I love the movement of the softies, it just makes everything look more alive me thinks! Nothing wrong with SPS though.
Thank you Tom good luck with your new tank :)
 
Beautful and natural looking reef! Why softies aren't more popular is beyond me. I love them and will have plenty in my new tank. Great inspiration here! Thank you for sharing.
 
Beautful and natural looking reef! Why softies aren't more popular is beyond me. I love them and will have plenty in my new tank. Great inspiration here! Thank you for sharing.
Thanks Fin much appreciated ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new