Super high tech

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks dude.

Just calling it as I see it. Also, for all the “don’t follow me”. I’m going to be running my ATS. Honestly hope I don’t need to skim. I’m probably one of the only “newbies” on here who doesn’t want to chase numbers. I mean, my tank will show me where it rests with params, what corals and other livestock I can keep, etc.

Don’t know if I’ll have the cherry koolaid nitrate results, but I’m not worried about it.

don’t follow my example lol. Have an awful looking tank, Gandalf, and maybe then I’d take your advice. Lol

OP
OP
sp1187

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just calling it as I see it. Also, for all the “don’t follow me”. I’m going to be running my ATS. Honestly hope I don’t need to skim. I’m probably one of the only “newbies” on here who doesn’t want to chase numbers. I mean, my tank will show me where it rests with params, what corals and other livestock I can keep, etc.

Don’t know if I’ll have the cherry koolaid nitrate results, but I’m not worried about it.

don’t follow my example lol. Have an awful looking tank, Gandalf, and maybe then I’d take your advice. Lol
the cherry kool-aid nitrates aren't intentional. it just are what it are. i was told by someone a whole lot more knowledgeable than all of the naysayers here if my PO4 is up to go along with the nitrates, I'm good to go. :cool:

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my friday night.
just got done.
Hey send that rain here when your done with it lol.
What are you smoking (in the smoker;) )
Im getting a smoker just for the wings. Rest will be a cherry on top:D

OP
OP
sp1187

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey send that rain here when your done with it lol.
What are you smoking (in the smoker;) )
Im getting a smoker just for the wings. Rest will be a cherry on top:D
tonight was canada goose pastrami

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the cherry kool-aid nitrates aren't intentional. it just are what it are. i was told by someone a whole lot more knowledgeable than all of the naysayers here if my PO4 is up to go along with the nitrates, I'm good to go. :cool:

i too have heard the legend of the nitrate and P04 ratio. I figured that’s what you’ve been running with. But I don’t recall you sharing your P04 levels

Anyway, not going to stress numbers. Going to pay attention to that secret ratio. And see where my tank settles with base params and what corals don’t sepuku themselves without provocation

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back