Mike's 150 Tall

Added water June 29.
6 1/2 week fishless cycle.
Started adding live stock before the cycle was done.
critters.jpg





also added 12-15 bristle worms and a 10560+ pods from Algae Barn.
Another question, where did you get the added bristle worms?
 
Another question, where did you get the added bristle worms?

The worm in the picture is a spaghetti worm. I got those and the asterina stars from a local reef friend.
The bristle worms I added to the system I got from the LFS.
As I have no live rock in the system, I added what I wanted, cutting the risk of unwanted hitchhikers.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new