Mike's 150 Tall

sunny update.
sun2.jpg

sun3.jpg
 
I really like this tank! Is it 30"h or 36"h? Tall tanks are the best and your rockwork is awesome and probably cheaper than dry rock!
 
I really like this tank! Is it 30"h or 36"h? Tall tanks are the best and your rockwork is awesome and probably cheaper than dry rock!
thanks.
30" deep.
rock work is completely fabbed. pvc pipe and two part putty.
:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new