Miliporas are dull :/

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see all these nice pictures of milis, and see nice pink or orange milis but once you turn on the blues it's all gone. I love blue lights, they make my zoas glow, and I have them on most of the time. Milliporas just don't really work with me. They don't glow, they look great under halides, but zoas don't. And I'm a zoa guy before a mili guy. Just want to know if it's my lights particularly or all milis have this problem. So show me your pictures of miliporas, under blues. I don't use white lights, why would I when I can sit back and enjoy the pretty zoas. Unless the white lights are the reason your miliporas a fluorescent, then I'll turn on whites dutrng the day.
 
Get milles that are in the green and yellow spectrum. Anything with pink blue or red just doesn't shine under blue disco lights.
 
no pure green milis for me, too much green
 
Cherry Corals Watermelon Milli is awesome under blues IMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new