Millertime's IM Fusion Pro 2 50gal lagoon build

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ya im debating if i should order it .. you would think if they took.the time to edit the price..

OP
OP
M

millertime1234

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of updates on the new build! The new RODI system is up and running. Went with a 5 stage plus the choromine carbon addon and a booster pump. Producing 0 TDS so everything looks good!

Decided against the Nero 3 and went with a single(for now) tunze 6040. I love the idea of having control over everything AI from a single app but the reliability of the Neros are what pushed me towards the tunze which should last for a very long time. Also decided to run the IM Aquashield UV. Planning on adding the UV from the start and waiting on the skimmer for several months. I will run an Intank caddy on the other overflow with Pinky floss, seachem matrix, and....? Maybe Chemi pure blue. Not sure if and when I might need this as it looks like with is more for phosphate control but could help with ph stabilization. Any suggestions on adding it at the beginning or waiting?

Decided to go with Tropic Marin pro as well for salt based on numerous recommendations.

Live rock and cycle start to come in the next 3ish weeks!

Last edited:

Ghostweim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly - if you have TBS live rock coming, I would wait on putting any matrix or chemi pure in and let the rock do its work. Just my opinion. I can't tell you what adding the live rock did to my tank and how things just settled in. I only run UV, filter floss and handful of Auquaforest Life Bio Fil in my InTank caddy. Simple - parameters are super stable, and corals are growing out nicely.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back