Milletseed availability?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Biota - hope all is well with you and your staff/team. I was wondering if you have any information you can share regarding the next availability of the Milletseed Butterflyfish?

I always seem to wait too long to pick them up when I see them so wanted to ask. I did sign up for email notification but I know there are a few other hobbyists with these on their radar :) It may be a mad dash for your stock!

Thank you again for all that you do for our hobby. Not sure if it matters but wanted to add that because it really takes a lot of effort to get the production (odd word I know) hobbyist ready. So thank you.

Biota_Marine

Jake At Biota
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Biota - hope all is well with you and your staff/team. I was wondering if you have any information you can share regarding the next availability of the Milletseed Butterflyfish?

I always seem to wait too long to pick them up when I see them so wanted to ask. I did sign up for email notification but I know there are a few other hobbyists with these on their radar :) It may be a mad dash for your stock!

Thank you again for all that you do for our hobby. Not sure if it matters but wanted to add that because it really takes a lot of effort to get the production (odd word I know) hobbyist ready. So thank you.
Unfortunately, I don't have a time table for you at the moment. With the increased demand for the yellow tangs that's what primarily took up much of our larval tanks the past few months but it is a species we want to continue working on. I assume we'll have a few larval runs of these guys in the fall or winter.

OP
OP
A

areefer01

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, I don't have a time table for you at the moment. With the increased demand for the yellow tangs that's what primarily took up much of our larval tanks the past few months but it is a species we want to continue working on. I assume we'll have a few larval runs of these guys in the fall or winter.

Thank you so much for the information. I fully understand the Yellow tangs and priority. In the mean time I'll keep an eye out.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back